As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Bulk Organic Long Island Improved Brussel Sprout Seed 1/2 Lb Non GMO #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Organic, non-gmo Catskill Brussel Sprout Seeds. Organic, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Latin name: Brassica oleracea. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers.
Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
2. Nature's Blossom #ad
Vegetarians, Vegans, Beets & Leeks. Superfood Sprout Kit W/Soil, Organic Planters. Outdoor Garden Gift for Beginner Gardeners, Kale, Grow 4 of The Healthiest Vegetables from Seed, Brussel Sprouts #adNature's Blossom #ad
- Fun activity: experience the exciting world of home gardening with our garden seeds for planting vegetables - it's the hobby that can grow into a healthy meal packed with superfood veggies! Complete kit: from planting pots, to progress markers, to potting soil, our outdoor and indoor vegetable garden starter kit has all the gardening supplies you need to get growing.
Bonus booklet: a detailed, step-by-step gardener's guide gives you all the growing and sowing tips you'll need to make the most out of your plant seeds.
Sow much variety: grow a vibrant vegetable garden using the kale, beet, leek, and Brussels sprouts seed packets in our outdoor and indoor garden kit. Plant lover's gift: get pumped about finding unique gardening gifts for mom! This grow your own plant kit makes for a perfect present to all the green thumbs in your life.
|Brand||Nature's Blossom #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Blossom #ad|
|Model||Healthy Vegetables Grow Kit|
3. Home Botanicals #ad
Brussel Sprouts, Set of 10, Spinach, Organic Vegetable Plant Garden Starter, Celery, Onion, Cauliflower, Radish, Kale, Turnip, Peas, Lettuce, Home Botanicals | Cold Weather Seed Variety Pack #adHome Botanicals #ad
- Cold weather plants usually germinates in about a week and may be planted in a garden bed up to two months before the last frost date. Individual planting instructions may be found on the back of each packet.
Fertilizing needs: use well-draining soil. Place in full sunlight or in partial shade areas. Care level: Beginner friendly. Space out from other crops that may shade over smaller plants to ensure all plants are getting proper nutrients and sunlight.
Planting instructions: cold weather varieties are best planted in the fall season as they benefit from frost and cooler temperatures, which increases the flavor and sugar content of the leaves.
Planting should begin indoors. Environment: make sure to keep your garden weed-free and do not plant near large trees. 1 10-pack of cold weather seeds variety pack brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Peas, Celery, Radish, Kale, Turnip, Onion, Lettuce, Spinach.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Long Island Improved Heirloom, and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Fall, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 800 mg Approx 225 Seeds Great for Summer, Brussels Sprouts Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Add it to stir fry, roast in the oven, or stir fry. Packets - each brussels sprouts seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Trusted variety - popular brussels sprouts seeds used by gardeners for years. Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa. Prolific - brussel sprout plants produce many of these little mini-looking cabbages along its stalk.
Each heirloom brussel sprout seeds packet contains at least 800 mg of seeds approximately 225+ seeds.
Little vegetables that look like mini cabbages grow up a long stalk. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, are heirloom, including the brussel sprout seed for planting, but you can save the seeds each year, open-pollinated and non-GMO, adding food security to your home. Delicious - brussel sprouts are very flavorful.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Catskill Brussel Sprouts Seeds, 300+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Delicious Flavor!, Non GMO, Isla's Garden Seeds, 85-90% Germination Rates, Highest Quality Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- This semi-dwarf variety produces 50-100 dark green sprouts about 1-2" in diameter. 36-48" height. To continue harvesting sprouts after frost, hang the entire plant upside down in a cool place; sprouts will continue to mature for a few more weeks.
Annual. Long island Improved sprouts freeze quite well. Fantastic addition to your home garden! catskill brussel Sprouts Seeds is the most common and widely adapted open pollinated Brussel Sprout variety for the home vegetable garden! Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Type: open pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. Twist them off the stem from the bottom up; sprouts about 1" in diameter are the most tender. 90 days. Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 7, 10, 8, 9, 6, 5, 11, 12.24-30" spacing. About four months after transplanting, the first sprouts should be ready.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Brussels Sprout Seeds 500 Seeds Long Island Improved Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, 93% Germination Rate 4.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Each compact, 24″ tall plant yields around 75-100 dark green, and above all, 1-2″ sprouts over a long period! This variety has continuously been a perennial favorite among commercial farmers and home gardeners alike! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, usa.
Brassica oleracea - non-gmo, heirloom, open-pollinated, untreated. The most well known compact Brussels sprout with very heavy yields! A workhorse variety that produces very flavorful sprouts.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek Acres, Brussel Sprouts Seed, 25+ Seeds, Churchill, Early Sprouting, Non GMO, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Studies have shown that Brussel Sprouts guard against cancer, especially colon cancer. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health. Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients.
The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, minerals, dietary fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them. Brussel spouts are super healthy.
8. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Delicious from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- The sprouts are most delicious after frost. Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall.
Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting. Can be direct seeded. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. Planting Depth: 1/2". Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop.
When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal. Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water. Long island improved brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO, Delicious. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. 80-115 days from transplant.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved Brassica oleracea Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Long island improved brussels Sprout will be ready for harvesting in roughly 90 days after first sprouts appear. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
These plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 inches tall, producing 1 inch, miniature cabbage like crops. All brussels sprout seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality brussels sprout seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
10. Instant Latch #ad
250 Long Island Brussels Sprouts Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 15" - 18". Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Name: long island improved Brussels Sprouts | Type: Heirloom. Size at maturity: up to 24" plants | Days to Maturity: 90 -115 Days.