As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Monterey #ad
Diseases & Mites Conc 1pt,White Bottle, Monterey LG 6184 Fruit Tree Plus for Control of Insects #adMonterey #ad
- Monterey fruit tree plus for control of insects, diseases & Mites Conc 1pt Fruit Tree Spray Plus is a combination of 70% Neem Oil and natural pyrethrins that provide knock down and residual insect control. Prevents fungal attack of plant tissue.
It is considered to be an insecticide, miticide and fungicide and it also controls the larval, egg and adult stage of their lifecycle. It controls many insects such as aphids, mealybugs, caterpillars, fungus gnats, scales, whiteflies, ants, stink bugs, mites and many others.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND205 #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, flea beetles, mites, coryneum blight, brown rot, downy mildew, aphids plus more.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, and many more. Foliage protector - used to guard apples, grapes, cherries, ornamental evergreens, peaches, strawberries, roses, and flowers. Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, miticide, fungicide, aphicide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND212, All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal. #adBonide #ad
- Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets.
Can be used at the dormant stage, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
Foliage protector: used to protect pears, ornamentals, asparagus, corn, peppers, roses, shrubs, cherries, peaches, and other crops listed on the label. Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mites, scale insects, mealybugs, aphids, and certain species of moth.
Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, mites, green tip stage, and diseases. Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, botrytis, rust, and other listed diseases.
4. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND217, Citrus, Insecticide Concentrate 16 oz., Fruit and Nut Orchard Spray #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Our pesticide delivers fast results.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on beetles, fruit flies, scale, caterpillars, mealybugs, thrips, leafhoppers, spider mites, and other pests. Foliage protector - used to protect apples, flowering plants and shrubs, onions, pecans, peppers, lemon, broccoli, carrots, oranges, avocados, lawns, roses, limes, cabbage, peas, and many more plants.
Disease prevention - orchard spray controls a wide variety of diseases such as powdery mildew, rust, blight, leaf spots, brown rot, and more.
It can be used up to the day before harvest. Depending on intended use, you can dilute as little as 2 and 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water to achieve your desired results. Economical option - one pint of orchard spray makes up to 6. 4 gallons of finished spray.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
5. BIOADVANCED #ad
32-Ounce, BioAdvanced 701520A Fruit, Citrus & Vegetable Insect Control for Edible Gardening Concentrate #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Of vegetables or up to 9 fruit trees. Systemic rainproof formula. Ft. Season-long protection: one easy application provides season-long protection without spraying. Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof protection is absorbs and will not wash off.
Treats up to 640 sq. Special formula: specially-formulated to use on over 100 listed fruits, vegetables, and citrus plants to kill insects and prevent new infestations. Insect killer: kills Asian Citrus Psyllids, whiteflies, aphids, and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Ortho #ad
Ortho Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray, 16-Ounce #adOrtho #ad
- Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues. For use on fruit and nut trees and ornamentals. Controls aphids, beetles and other listed insects.
Can be used up to day of harvest. Controls insects, diseases and mites. Kills insect stages, scale, mites, including eggs, whiteflies, mealybugs, larvae and adult.
7. The AMES Companies,Inc #ad
32 Fl Oz, LAWNGARD, The AMES Companies,Inc 037321002185 Bonide 218 Concentrate Citrus Spray #adThe AMES Companies,Inc #ad
- Foliage protector - used to protect apples, roses, cabbage, lemon, peppers, broccoli, onions, pecans, lawns, peas, avocados, flowering plants and shrubs, carrots, limes, oranges, and many more plants.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on beetles, scale, mealybugs, thrips, leafhoppers, fruit flies, spider mites, caterpillars, and other pests. Depending on intended use, you can dilute as little as 2 and 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water to achieve your desired results.
Economical option - one pint of orchard spray makes up to 6. 4 gallons of finished spray. Disease prevention - orchard spray controls a wide variety of diseases such as powdery mildew, rust, blight, brown rot, leaf spots, and more.
Easy to apply - product mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Our pesticide delivers fast results. It can be used up to the day before harvest.
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND2021, Fruit Tree and Plant Guard Concentrate 16 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Designed specifically to protect home orchards from the ravages of listed insects and diseases. It also controls powdery mildew, leafhoppers, crickets, flyspeck, apple scab, Japanese beetles, ants, cockroaches, black mold and many more.
Foliage protector - protects a wide range of vegetation including apples, cherries, nut, pears, eggplant, roses, and many more fruit, petunias, tomatoes, beans, and ornamental trees. Controls a variety of insects and diseases - this pest control is great for use on aphids, and other pests.
Needs to be mixed - this product arrives as a concentrate that needs to be mixed before application. Depending on the desired results, there are various mixing rates for each plant.
Make sure to read all directions on the label before use. Perfect for all skill levels - fruit Tree and Plant Guard Concentrate is an excellent multi-purpose product for hobby home orchardists of all skill levels. Complete coverage - this product is a complete concentrate that contains insecticide, aphicide, fungicide, miticide, and scalicide.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
9. Dr. Earth #ad
Dr. Earth 8009 Final Stop Fruit Tree Killer 32 oz. Tree & Shrub Insect Control #adDr. Earth #ad
- Kills and controls insects On Fruit Tree, Avocados, Deciduous Trees. And many Other Insects. Controls : aphids, ants, whiteflies, mealybugs, Earwigs, Scale, flies, Caterpillers, Mites, Spiders, Beetles, leafhoppers, Pill Bugs Crickets. No assembly Required.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
10. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, leaf miners, whiteflies, scales, mealybugs and many more.
Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, figs, almonds, Potatoes, Peaches, Apples, citrus, blackberries, pecans, avocados, pineapple and more.
Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms. Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season.
Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. However, spider mites, trips, leafhoppers, it does control eggs of all insects. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening.