As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 17502 Charcoal Soil Conditioner, 24-Ounce #adHoffman #ad
- Improves drainage and absorbs impurities. Horticultural charcoal is an additional item recommended by garden writers for custom mixing potting. Charcoal soil conditioner. Will not burn releases nitrogen slowly, feeding plants over a long period of time, pelletized for easy application.
2. Mosser Lee #ad
2.25 dry qt., Mosser Lee ML0810 Horticultural Charcoal #adMosser Lee #ad
- Eliminates stagnant water in pots. Increases beneficial microbes and oxygen levels in soil. Improves the nutritional holding capacity of potting soils. Improves soil texture and soil oxygen levels. Easy to use.
|Brand||Mosser Lee #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mosser Lee #ad|
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Orchids, and Gardening 1qt, 100% All Natural Hardwood Charcoal, Charcoal for Soil Amendment, Terrariums, Horticultural Charcoal #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Drainage assistance- horticulture charcoal is a great media to use for adding a drainage layer to a terrarium or mixing into potting soil to aid in drainage.
Soil amendment- horticulture charcoal is 100% hardwood charcoal ground to a size that can be easily used to amend garden and potting soils. Charcoal orchid soil amendment- horticulture charcoal is often used in potting orchids, our charcoal is 100% all natural no additives and can also be used as such.
100% all natural- no chemicals, no additives, all 100% hardwoods. Nutrient retention- many gardeners use charcoal in their soils for its natural ability to retain certain soil nutrients.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
24 Oz. Plant Charcoal, Flushes Toxins and Excess Moisture from Containers and Terrariums, Horticultural Charcoal by Perfect Plants, Naturally Cleanses #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Drainage assistance — porosity of horticultural Charcoal will assist in draining excess moisture. Natural filter — horticultural Charcoal filters harmful and odor-causing bacteria.
Aeration — small to medium size pieces keep soil from compacting on roots of potted plants. Soil conditioner — sweetens soil by absorbing nutrients for plant roots. Good for terrariums — pieces work well as bottom layer in terrariums.
5. Sprig & Stone #ad
Josh's Frogs Horticultural Charcoal 4 Quarts #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Only a thin layer is needed. Acts as a filter in your terrarium. Also great for culturing springtails. Absorbs odors.
6. Sprig & Stone #ad
Josh's Frogs Horticultural Charcoal 1 Quart #adSprig & Stone #ad
- Acts as a filter in your terrarium. Absorbs odors. Also great for culturing springtails. Only a thin layer is needed.
7. TerraGreen Creations #ad
Great for Fairy Gardens Small, Create Your own Terrarium with These Supplies, Total DIY Terrarium Supplies -Terrarium Kit for Succulent or Catcus, Succulent Planter Soil Kit #adTerraGreen Creations #ad
- Plants not included - this Kit will work for many plant types - Made specifically for Succulents. Instructions included - made in u. S. A with organic soil - Don't Buy kits Made outside the U. S. A. Great gift and activity for children - instructions Included - with in Depth Guides on our Website! Save time and money - Avoid Buying in Bulk and Searching for Ingredients.
Kit includes - washed pea gravel 120z- organic soil 8oz - Activated Charcoal 3x5 bag - Decorative Exotic River Rock - Decorative Green Sheet Moss -.
8. Bliss Gardens #ad
Bliss Gardens Terrarium DIY Succulent/Cactus Kit Large #adBliss Gardens #ad
- 9775bliss gardens products are hand made in the USA - high quality premium products from plant lovers in Green Bay Wisconsin. 9775this kit does not include plants.
Kit includes the following supplies: hand mixed succulent terrarium potting soil, activated charcoal, orchid bark, preserved reindeer moss, semi-polished river rocks, and complete but easy to follow step-by-step instruction. Choose the container and plant types you want.
9775 everything needed to create your own minature garden arrive in one package. 9775 sourced from organic materials. 9775 bliss gardens premium terrarium kits offer everything a terrarium builder needs in one complete starter kit. Please see the pictures and description for sizing information. No need to source materials from all over town.
9. Cute Farms #ad
Soil, Finishing Tools Large Kit, Pebbles, Vermiculite, Plant Food, Cute Farms Terrarium Starter Kit | Moss #adCute Farms #ad
- Pea pebbles & River Stones, 1 oz. Cute farms sale – buy any two cute farms Products, Save 10% Automatically! Large kit – moss reindeer moss, 12 oz. Value – save when compared to buying individual materials. Potting soil blended with activated charcoal, Gardening Vermiculite, 12 oz.
Build & care - includes a bamboo stick and natural hair brush finishing tools, plus helpful tips on building the perfect terrarium or planter. Plant food, finishing tools, Forest Moss & Lichen, Miniature Dinos. Quick start – just add your own plants and container.
10. Hoffman #ad
24-Ounce 2-Pack, Hoffman 17502 Charcoal Soil Conditioner #adHoffman #ad
- Will not burn releases nitrogen slowly, feeding plants over a long period of time, pelletized for easy application. Horticultural charcoal is an additional item recommended by garden writers for custom mixing potting. Charcoal soil conditioner. Improves drainage and absorbs impurities.