As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 3" Round Deep Peat Pots, OMRI Listed Organic, 100ct #adJiffy #ad
- Biodegradable: Transplant right into the soil. Each pot measures: 3" across x 4 1/2" tall. Reduce transplant shock: plant pots right into the ground. Transfer is easy: dig a little hole where you want to transfer to, break off the bottom of the Jiffy Pot and crumble up the sides some while putting your plant in the new hole.
Great for: Flower and Vegetable Transplants. Omri listed: can Be Used in Organic Production.
2. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pots 6 Inch Round Deep Seed Starting Biodegradable #160, 198 ea Full Case by Growers Solution #adJiffy #ad
- Peat pots are biodegradable and contain vital plant nutrients. Jiffy 6 inch by 5 inch deep round Peat Pot #160 sold in full case quantity of 198 per case. Using jiffy Peat pots will minimize root shock.
These pots allow plant roots to naturally air prune as they grow through the pot which enhanced root development. The fast and easy way to transfer your plants to the ground without disturbing the roots.
3. Plantation #ad
PLANTATION Products Jp508 Round Peat Pot, 6-Pack 2, 5-Inch #adPlantation #ad
- Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Keeps your plants safe and protected. Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8. 2 packs of 6 12 pots total.
4. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy-Pots Organic Seed Starting 5" Biodegradable Peat Pots, 4-Pack, 6 Count #adFerry Morse #ad
- Sow your seeds not included according to the directions on your seeds packet. We suggest using a Jiffy Mix for best results. Walls of peat pots will biodegrade over time wherever they're planted and therefore can be planted along with your seedlings and young plants into their forever homes.
Larger peat pots are also used for plants with longer maturation times. You can also use peat pots as a temporary home for matured and established seedlings that might be too big for their current homes but cannot be transplanted outdoors just yet.
Water thoroughly until the walls of the pots are completely saturated. Peat pots are produced using responsibly sourced Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Fill your peat pots with a seed starting mix not included. Larger peat pots, are great for plants with larger, such as these, more complex root systems.
Omri listed and eco-friendly, these peat pots are the way to go for your indoor gardening and seed starting needs! If you have any other questions regarding this product please be sure to ask. This bundle comes with a total of twenty-four 24 5" biodegradable Jiffy Peat Pots which you can use for seed starting. To use for seed starting: place your jiffy biodegradable peat pots on a watertight tray or in an area where you don't mind if things get wet. Walls of peat will retain moisture.
5. Br BRILLANTE #ad
30 Pack of 4 Inch Pots for Your Garden, Greenhouse or Nursery, Plant Starter Peat Pots #adBr BRILLANTE #ad
- 100% natural & biodegradable: after you've started your seedling in the pot simply plant it in the soil. Pot and all! your plant's roots will grow through the pot and into the surrounding soil.
Easy to use and a great time saver: save time since there's no need to transfer plants after starting. A super-easy way to grow beautiful plants! Larger size: give your plants room to grow in these 4 inch tall and 4 inch wide pots.
Start growing with confidence: Since there's no need to transfer seedlings you can eliminate the disappointment of transplant-shock-withered plants. Earth friendly & safe for your home or Nursery: Made from all-natural wood fiber and peat moss with zero added glues, inks or chemicals.
|Brand||Br BRILLANTE #ad|
6. Plantation #ad
PLANTATION PRODUCTS Jp508 Round Peat Pot, 5-Inch, 6-Pack #adPlantation #ad
- Keeps your plants safe and protected. Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8.
7. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy JP406 Pots 4" Round 6 Pack, Brown #adJiffy #ad
- Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or container without disturbing tender, young roots. All natural seed starter pots that contain Premium Canadian sphagnum peat. Biodegradable. Omri listed. Bottom slits promote drainage and strong root development.
8. Plantation #ad
5-Inch, PLANTATION Products Jp508 Round Peat Pot, 6-Pack 4 #adPlantation #ad
- Made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Keeps your plants safe and protected. Can be used as a refill for the jiffy transplant kit 8. 4 packs of 6 24 round peat pots. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots.
9. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Pots 4" Round 12 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- All natural seed starter pots that contain premium Canadian sphagnum peat. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or container without disturbing tender, young roots.
Bottom slits promote drainage and strong root development. 2x 6 per pack. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots.
10. Daniel's Plants #ad
Daniel's Plants Large Peat Pots | Plantable Pots for Starting Seeds Herbs Vegetables & Tomato Seedlings | Organic Biodegradable Eco Friendly | Bonus 10 Wooden Plant Labels | Bulk 30 Pack 4 Inch Round #adDaniel's Plants #ad
- It literally doesn't get more eco-friendly than that! Get them risk-free: if these bulk peat pots fail to meet your expectations, don't hesitate to contact us and benefit from our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee policy! Eco friendly materials: when it comes to our starter pots for seedlings, we use nothing but 100% natural and biodegradable pots with organic peat.
Prevent transplant shock: by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm.
With these organic peat pots, you can finally start working towards your dream garden! The right way.
Get your dream garden started: forget about plastic or ceramic plant pots - they're only good for indoor decorative plants. Great for saplings & starters: with a 4-inch diameter, herbs, these organic peat seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.