As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 8.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quietest-in-class – thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 59. 5 dba noise level.
Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat between -22° F and 104° F with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests. Totally automatic – the ats50 emergency Essentials Automatic Transfer Switch has 8 available circuits and provides seamless power to your home during an outage.
Champion support – includes 10-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Powerful – the 8. 5-kilowatt generator provides 8500 watts of continuous power on propane and 7500 watts on natural gas, with no refueling, no manual operation and no extension cords needed.
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas Powered, Parallel Capable, 4500 Peak Watts & 3700 Rated Watts, RV Ready, Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, Wheel & Handle Kit, Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
3. DuroMax #ad
Blue/Gray, DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Plenty of power: with 13, 000 starting watts and 10, refrigerators, 500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
Complies with emissions standards – all duromax generators are both approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. Maximum power: the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Champion Power Equipment 200986 4500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet technology: 61 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, or camping with 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 2. 3 gallons of gasoline.
Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD and a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Parallel ready: the optional parallel kit sold separately enables this inverter to connect with another 2800-watt or higher Champion inverter to double your output power.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Intelligauge: monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time.
5. Genkins #ad
GENKINS 4500 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas Powered Ultra Quiet RV Ready Camper Friendly… #adGenkins #ad
- 56-63 dba ultra quite operation when it's 15 feet away from your window RVer & Camper Friendly. 2. 64 gal gas tank give you 8 hours run time at 50% load. 2 years Limited Warranty. 4500 peak watt / 3800 running watt pure sine wave clean power, best value on the market $ vs wattage wise guaranteed Powered by GENKINS industrial class 223cc 4-stroke OHV engine.
Auto shut down when oil running low/out, no need for manual turn off. Total portable weight at only 92 lbs, wheel kit & handle are included. No need to buy separate portable kits.
|Manufacturer||Better Source Equipment #ad|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited warranty from receiving date, please see detail in user's manual|
6. WEN #ad
Black, WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start, CARB Compliant #adWEN #ad
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Includes four 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a bottle of oil, a 120v 30a twist lock outlet l5-30r, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 120V/240V 50A outlet NEMA 14-50R, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
6. 6-gallon tank provides up to 8. 5 hours of half load run time. Switch between gasoline 11, 7, 300 running watt and propane 9, 500 surge, 000 surge watts, 8, 500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200954 4250-Watt RV Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator, Quiet Technology #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Engine type: 4 Stroke. Quiet technology and extended run time: 64 dba is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: rv ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD plus two convenient USB ports.
Parallel ready: increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit sold separately. Gasoline starting amps at 120v:35.
4a. Gasoline running Amps at 120V:29. 2a. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Advanced design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional 4250-watt generator, and Intelligauge monitors voltage, plus Economy Mode saves fuel and extends engine life, frequency and operating hours.
8. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt RV-Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- 212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
Epa iii and carb Compliant. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one ac 120v nema TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5v usb port, a digital load and fuel display. Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb.
9. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator, Blue #adDuroMax #ad
- Remote start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Power on the go – with 9, 600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, 000 peak watts and 7, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
Automatic transfer switch ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch. Inverter technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
10. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100485 PRO 11,500/9,200-Watt Portable Generator with Carburetor-Free Electronic Fuel Injection EFI Engine and CO Shield #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- No carburetor means no fuel issues so you are always prepared for your next project at all temperatures and altitudes; plus the electronic fuel injection EFI engine makes the generator easier to store without the fear of clogs or gum-ups.
Featuring powerful 11, 500 starting watts and 9200 running watts the 459cc Champion EFI engine ensures optimal performance at all temperatures and altitudes resulting in up to 25% savings on fuel.
Efi technology reduces carbon monoxide emissions by up to 60% making portable generators even safer plus CO Shield carbon monoxide auto shutoff system is an added benefit. Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Trust the durable 459cc champion efi engine with electric start battery included and up to 11 hours and 30 mins meaning you can work longer.