As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1, 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. 100 pellets - ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. Just add water and pellet will expand.
2. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Ready/easy to use. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Reliable substrate - same product time after time. Free root development.
3. Jiffy #ad
Brown, Jiffy J4REFILL Peat Pellets, 42 mm #adJiffy #ad
- Netting derived from cornstarch. Create a self contained pot. Roots emerge easily. Biodegradable.
4. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets, 100 Count #ad Root Naturally #ad
- 100 pack of 42mm Peat Pellets. Resealable Bag. Includes Instructions. 42mm diameter x 42mm tall peat pellets expand significantly to 1. 75" dia x 1. 75" tall.
5. Root Naturally #ad
200 Count, Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Includes Instructions. 42mm premium peat Pellets - 200ct. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Fits in 42mm trays. Resealable Bag.
6. nutroeno #ad
Nutroeno 100 Pcs 42mm Peat Pellets for Seedlings, Plant Starting Plugs, Fiber Soil Plant Starters, Compressed Peat Moss Plant Pallet Seedling Peat Block for Herb Flower Vegetables Grow #adnutroeno #ad
- Usage steps1. Add enough water until submerge these fiber nutrient soils. Warm water is best. Clean seedling systempeat pellets are compressed peat moss that once exposed to water, the pellets expand into soft little pucks of wet peat with the netting holding them together, create a self-contained growing pot.
6. It's a great option for growers who wish to run a clean seedling system. 3. The pellets are wrapped by a thin, allowing roots to grow through, degradable netting that holds the pellet firmly together so root ball stays intact, preventing transplant shock and root damage to your new plants.
Suitable for any holiday, and so on.
Improve the survival rate of the seedlingseach peat soil pellet is with a 1. 2 '' diameter and 035 '' high, after absorbing water, pellet disc will grow about 4-5 times it's size in height that bring enough grow room Hold the moisture for the seeds. Place you seeds in the well and lightly cover them with soil. 4. Place the seeds that have sprouted in the sunlight. 2. Transplant the seedlings where you want to plant.
7. SOLIGT #ad
Germinating Seedling Propagating, Pellet Not Included, Seed Starting, 36mm & 42mm Peat Pellets, 4 Set Strong Greenhouse Seed Trays with Humidity Dome and Pellet Holder for 100 Jiffy 30mm #adSOLIGT #ad
- Excellent humidity control: our high-rise, transparent domes have 2 adjustable and clear vents designed for smooth airflow control, maximum light penetration and the best viewing of your plant starts. Note: jiffy pellets are NOT INCLUDED.
Perfect fit: the dome and growing tray close well and forms a tight seal seal to maintain warmth and humidity- ensures the healthy and robust growth of your plants. Compatible with 3 sizes jiffy pellet: our pellet holder trays are specially designed to hold 30, 36 and 42mm peat pellets for seedlings- allows you to grow different types of plants in one tray and fix the pellet in place without failing.
Value package : includes 4 greenhouse trays with 4 matching humidity domes and pellet holders, each capable of holding 25 jiffy peat pellets seed starting pods.
Sturdy and heavy duty: high quality plastic is durable, clones, growing micro greens, reusable and recyclable - perfect for starting seeds, herb and salad leaves. Overall dimension - 1067" x 1067" x 2. 36". Trays features no hole - save you time to water the soils and prevent leaking.
8. Jiffy #ad
703 Peat Pellets 42mm Seed Starting Plugs, Jiffy, 500 Count by Growers Solution #adJiffy #ad
- Jiffy-7 peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug. Jiffy products are proven helpers in growing plants.
This pellet is filled with high quality substrate and then compressed to form a pellet. Peat pellets will produce stronger, more compact plants. Purchase 500 each jiffy-7 peat pellets #703 42mm, with pellet size: 1 3/4 inch diameter x 1 3/4 inch high.
9. Jiffy #ad
5 Pack, Jiffy Seed Starting Biodegradable 42mm Peat Pellet Refills #adJiffy #ad
- To transplant, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. Water when pellets turn light brown. No soil required. About ferry-morse: through generations of care and quality, Ferry-Morse has earned the trust of home gardeners across the country.
Plant seeds according to package instructions. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. Drain excess water when pellets are 1-1.
5" tall. Instructions: place pellets in watertight tray and add warm water. Gently firm soil around pellet and water. To harden off plants, place outside in shade for several days, gradually increasing time spent outside each day. We provide a range of home gardening products designed to help gardeners be more successful, from seed-starting to Organic Plant Food.
10. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
42mm, Pack of 100, Minimize Root Loss & Transplant Shock, Pure Coconut Coir Netted Seed Starting Pellets, Superior to Peat Plugs, Sustainable, High Water Holding, Renewable, Unamended #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- 42mm minute soil coconut coir netted seed starter pellets - package of 100 - Soil & Pot All in One - Less Mess than Bagged Soil & Pots - Just Add Water & Plant.
Superior to peat pellets in every way: renewable resource - high water Holding Capacity 9x it's on weight - More Aeration - Less Mold - Stronger Roots - No Root Loss or Transplant Shock when transplanting to garden soil.
42mm diameter 1. 75 inches x 1/3rd inch tall when dry - expands to about 2 Inches Tall in Seconds - Pure, Renewable, Sustainable Coconut Coir. Used by professional growers, nurseries and experienced gardners world wide. Transplant seedlings directly in netting. Netting will biodegrade - Neutral pH and thoroughly washed for low salt content.