As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RVGUARD #ad
ETL Listed, NEMA L5-30P/L5-30R 125V 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Power Cord with Cord Organizer, RVGUARD 3 Prong 30 Amp 25 Feet Generator Extension Cord #adRVGUARD #ad
- Heavy duty – all-weather and water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using. Well made – twist lock plug avoids cord falling off. The strain relief structure makes the cord not easy to pull out.
Quality cable – nema l5-30p to l5-30r sjtw 10 gauge 3 Prong 25FT generator extension cord 125V. Great value – big gauge and pure copper to avoid the cable getting overheating from long time use. Storage – colorful storage bag and cord organizer with carrying handle keep power cord neatly for storage.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Yellow, Champion Power Equipment 48034 25 ft. 30A 125V Generator Power 3750 Watts L5-30P to Three 5-15R Extension Cord #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Flexible - the cold and heat resistant, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 125-volt use.
Weather resistant - service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant insulation, plus the included dust covers keep your outlets clean and clear. Reliable - champion support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Safe - extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Powerful - converts a 30-amp locking outlet to three 15-amp household outlets and extends your power up to 25 feet.
3. RVMATE #ad
NEMA L5-30P/L5-30R 125V SJTW Jacket, RVMATE 3 Prong 30 Amp Generator Extension Cord 40 Feet #adRVMATE #ad
- Various sizes: our generator extension cord can be used with generator, portable tools and other equipment. Item detail: 40ft nema l5-30p to l5-30r sjtw 3 prong generator extension cord 125V up to 3750W.
What you got: every package will contain extension cord, bag and towel, help you organize and clean the cord. With eTL listed.
By the way, there is different size to select. Decent quality: the generator extension cord can endure bad weather due to strict production process and high quality material, the cord is waterproof and flexible. Safe design: constructed with twist lock plug and connector to prevent wire from falling during use.
4. Leisure Cords #ad
Leisure Cords 3-Prong 50 Foot 30 Amp Generator Cord, 10 Gauge Heavy Duty L5-30 Generator Power Cord Up to 3750W 50-Feet #adLeisure Cords #ad
- Long enough: the 50 foot heavy duty generator cord gives you the extra length to operate you generator to a transfer switch panels or power inlet boxes.
Wide application: equipped with a 3 prong 125/250v nema l5-30p to L5-30R, ideal for use with generators, which handles up to 3750 watts, portable tools and equipment. Tightly lock: constructed with L5-30 twist lock plug and connector avoid cord slipping from holster and lock tightly for secure of use.
Built to last: ul listed, a 3-wire 10-gauge wiring in Thermoset rubber without lead, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility in any kind of weather. Leisure cords 50 foot 3 prong nema l5-30 plug/receptacle - 30a 125/250V - Rubber SJOOW 10/3 - Max Power: 3750 Watts.
5. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 3 Prong 30 Amp Locking Generator Extension Cord 25 ft NEMA L5-30P to L5-30R with Carry Strap #adCable Matters #ad
- Outdoor rated 10 3 extension cord with 10 3 wire is designed to connect to a wall mount transfer switch or RV cord adapter; Weather-resistant 30 amp generator cord is engineered with a 600V STW thermoplastic cable jacket, 10 AWG copper conductors and easy-grip features for plugging and unplugging.
3 prong 30a l5-30p extension cord connects from a 30a 120v locking receptacle on a generator to a 30 amp RV receptacle or 30 amp rack transfer switch panel. Rugged & safe 30a locking extension cord has a l5 30 plug for the generator side; Connect temporary power to a 30 amp camper power inlet box or emergency power to a transfer switch panel with a 3 prong outlet.
Heavy duty generator extension cords are rated to support up to 3600 watts with a 120 volt generator outlet; A lifetime warranty and product support with this generator cord 30 amp 3 prong provides peace of mind when purchasing for power outages.
Portable generator compatible with a locking 3 prong l5 30r outlet on models such as the Champion 7500 watt dual fuel portable generator, Champion 3500 watt RV ready portable generator, DuroStar DS4000S and DuroMax XP1200EH.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
6. ANNQUAN #ad
ANNQUAN 1.64FT 30 Amp Generator Adapter Cord TT-30P Male to L14-30R Female,3 Prong to 4 Prong Adapter,Outdoor Generator Cord #adANNQUAN #ad
- This outdoor generator cord should last for a long time even with rugged use. You are able to run your 6 circuit transfer switch with a 120v RV outlet of your generator when the power goes out. 30 amp 3 prong to 4 prong adapter, 10 AWG 3 Conducor heavy duty cord made of copper with PVC.
This worked to connect 3 prong 120v generator to the 4 prong inlet on transfer switch and provide 120v power to both legs of my electric panel. If you have any questions, please contact us by email and we can provide you with the most satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
7. Bslite #ad
1.5FT, Bslite L5-30 30Amp 3-Prong Locking Generator Distribution Cord #adBslite #ad
- Nema l5-30p to 3 nema 5-15r lighted Tri-Outlet Household Connector. Durable and solid: 10-awg stw heavy duty cord 100% copper wire. With cul listed Approved Plug 91GG.
Support max 30 amp overload, 250 Volt, 7500 Watts. Power indicator: with a power indicator light. When the light is on, you know you're powered on. Our power cables we are selling passed 100% related safety and durable testing.
8. RVGUARD #ad
Green, L5-30P Locking Male Plug to TT-30R Female with LED Power Indicator, RVGUARD 3 Prong 30 Amp to 30 Amp RV Generator Adapter Cord 12 Inch STW 10/3 #adRVGUARD #ad
- Length is 12 inches. Electrical rating: 30 amp 125v/3750w l5-30p locking male plug to tt-30R female receptacle standard connector. Disconnect handle: the rvguARD disconnect handle for easier plugging in and unplugging without damaging the cable.
Must have if you power 30 Amp RV from generator. Power indicating: led power indicator light of RVGUARD adapter cord visually informs the user when the cord is connected to the power source.
Superior durability: rvguard adapter is built with 100% copper wiring coated with flame retardant and UV-resistant PVC sleeve that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear. Safe construction: l5-30p male end can be locked securely into place at the generator end, avoids cord slipping from holster and lock tightly.
9. AC WORKS #ad
AC WORKS L5-30 30Amp 3-Prong Locking Generator Distribution Cord 1.5FT L5-30 to Tri-Household Flexible #adAC WORKS #ad
- 30amp l5-30p locking Plug. Nema l5-30p to 3 nema 5-15r household Socket. 1. 5ft anti-cold Weather Cord. Good for Construction and Industrial use. Tri-outlet Household Connector.
10. Eversimpleinc #ad
3 Prong 30 Amp to 15 Amp Generator Adapter, 1.5 FT 30 Amp, Eversimpleinc Adapter Generator Power Cord, Nema L5-30P Male to 3X 5-20R Female with Lighted End #adEversimpleinc #ad
- 600volt thermoplastic stw jacket and 10 awg american wire gauge x 3C all-copper wires, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility. Maximum support 30 a overload, 125v, 1. 5 ft, maximum power 3750 watts, stw power cord, with L5-30P male and 3X 5-15 / 20R female.
10 awg 3 conducor heavy duty cord made of copper with pvc in ul 62 standard for heat-proof insulation and antioxidants, which shows power is on and cord is ready to use, and plug in UL 817 standard support.
The clear lighted end receptacles provide a power indicator, for you provide optimum performance and added safety. It should last for a long time even with rugged use. Meets generator needs, meets the strict 30 sockets, very durable and sturdy plug highly.
This is a good cable quality, and will definitely handle the load. This adapter cord makes it easy to connect your 3 prong L5-30P plug to the 3 prong 5-15/20 outlet. 15 amp to 30 amp rv generator adapter converts a 30a locking receptacle on a generator to 3x 5-20 grounded outlets that accept standard 5-15 or 5-20 grounded cords; Power three pieces of equipment up to 3750 watts with this 30 amp generator cord.